Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Getting ready for my Open House!!

I am having one of the busiest weeks of my life! My last chemo is on Friday and I also have my appointment with my surgeon to determine when I will have my surgery. Those are pretty important, but not as much fun as getting ready for my Open House on Saturday!!

 I have been making things like crazy! I have a bunch in my Etsy Shop if you are looking for a gift and I have even more that I have not had time to take pictures of and post anywhere! 
 I know I won't get to all of the things I have to do, you won't get to see all the jewelry unless you are able to attend the Open House either, but I am sure there will be some things left after the big day that I will be able to list on Etsy.
 I made more Breast Cancer necklaces, the others went so fast I was surprised, so now you can get one for yourself since there are two in my shop right now!
This is also a fun "pink" piece that is available in my shop. 
 Listed this one this morning. I love this huge wing! It's my last one so you know you won't be able to find another necklace like this in my shop. The colours are very french to me. 
 So for now, this is it for an update. The Open House is here in Calgary, email me for the address, my email is on the sidebar. I will be open from 2pm-8pm but since I am setup on Friday night, feel free to contact me and make an appointment if you need to come early. I would be more than happy to see you then :)
I will be serving a few Christmas treats and warm drinks, and you can enjoy some Christmas music and wonderful company!

See you then!!

Marie  

2 comments:

Donna Bradley said...

Beautiful, beautiful pieces as always, my friend! I sooo wish I could stop by your Open House. I'll be thinking good thoughts that you sell lots and lots, as well as keeping you in my prayers as you go through your last chemo session!! Love you!

Cyndi J said...

Good luck with your open house and your last round of chemo. I have an open house on Saturday, too! Your jewelry is beautiful and will surely fly out the door. Happy Holidays!