Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sale in my Shop and Happy New Year!


 I am slowly trying to get back into the groove. It has been hard since the surgery to do much at all. I spend most of my time in bed reading or watching stuff on Netflicks. Now of course the kids are back in school and I really want to get back to work, so I am easing into it slowly.
 All these earrings and many more as well as a few other pieces are in my shop right now. I have added a coupon for you to use and hope a few of you will take advantage and help me get back to it!
FRESH will save you 25% at checkout. I have not had a sale this big in a looooong time! This is pretty much as good as it gets!
 Stock up! I don't know how long I will have the sale on, so don't wait! I think this is the easiest way to start back at work. A sale on items I already have. Slow and easy.

I miss all of you and your lovely comments. I will do the draw for earrings on my Facebook page this week, so come on over and give us a like!

Hugs!
Marie  


5 comments:

Kari Asbury said...

Lovely earrings! Glad you are taking it slow but feeling good enough that you want to get back into things. I'm sure you'll be back into creating new beauties in no time. :)With a little tray and a few goodies once in I while a create from bed when I'm not feeling well enough to get to the work table but want to create...something to try maybe.

Kathy ~ Artful Accents said...

I was wearing my pink ribbon fleece jacket yesterday and thought of you. I wondered how you are doing, thanks for the update. Glad to see that you are getting back into the swing of things. :-) Take care!

Stepha said...

I am so HAPPY to see you blog again.. I am missing you.. Beautiful earrings!!

Donna Bradley said...

It is so good to see you back on Facebook, as well as here. I've missed you! Easing back into it is a very smart move. Before you know it you'll be back to full speed.

Maplegirl said...

Have missed your posts. May each few days be better for you. Andrea