Thursday, June 20, 2013

CLEARANCE SALE!! Both Etsy shops!!



 Just a quick note to let you all know that I am having a HUGE CLEARANCE sale right now!!! Both of my Etsy shops have items added for the sale. I have pendant bundles and jewelry on clearance and the deals are amazing!!
I have listed my older inventory that has been sitting around and I am practically giving it away! Most pieces are below cost!!
I hope you will take advantage of this and clear out my shops so I can bring you the newest and latest pieces!!

 You can find the charm, pendant and beads in my Supply Shop.
You can find all the deals on jewelry in my Jewelry Shop.

I hope you find something you like and at the same time help me make space in my studio for new creations to come out!! 

We are in a state of emergency here in Calgary and outlying areas. Flooding is extreme and a lot of places are being evacuated. This should not affect us, but if it does I will do my best to let you all know if shipping will be delayed.

Thank you so much!!

Marie

1 comment:

Kathy ~ Artful Accents said...

I have been thinking of doing a similar thing recently. Just so tired of looking at some of my old pieces! I hope your sale goes well. You just may have been the inspiration I needed! And please do stay safe!